The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why oh Why oh Why oh?

Why am I going to Ohio? Well, it's where Jeff Saver is and we are going to spend two whole days reviving our work on Time after Time. I am going to remind Jeff what is great about it and what we can make better. He is going to come back to composing in a small but important way. Even if he doesn't actually write music this week it will remind him who he is and that his life is important. His art and his collaboration with me. I am nervous about it, but I will surely have a good time. Also had lunch today with Thomas Z. Shepard, famous record producer and very nice man. We are talking about me possibly working on his book with him. Another ghost is born? Perhaps. He has had a great career and I think a great title would be Off the Record by Thomas Z. Shepard with Stephen Cole (same type please). More to come.

No comments: