The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Fair Marni

Went to the 10am dress rehearsal of My Fair Lady at Avery Fisher. It was surprisingly well done...well directed by Jim Brennan, well cast...two very strong leads...took Harry Arends who really appreciated it. Unfortunately we didn't get to see Marni Nixon afterwards. She had to do publicity. I wanted her to autograph the two books Harry bought (I already autographed them, but she would make them worth more!) I am so glad I met Harry. It's rare that I connect with a colleague this well...He is smart and nice and I hope we can work together more in the future. The film stuff we have done together is so rewarding. Unlike live theatre, it's there to see again. Otherwise I relaxed today. Tomorrow I have to get back to the gym and write the script for the Grossinger backer's audition on the 19th.

No comments: