The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon at Grossinger's

So, after waking up feeling like I had been hit by a truck...a truck named Kander and Ebb...we all gathered (we being Barbara Minkus, Lynne Halliday...formerly Lynne Kolber...David Armstrong and Matthew Ward) to go thru the songs we are going to perform on Mar. 16th as a backer's audition for Saturday Night at Grossinger's. Minkus of course knows her stuff, but Lynne has never heard it and as for me, I may have written this and sung it forever, but I have never really sung backup or played Paul who has a new song I adore, but hey this is hard shit! I might have to actually learn the song which is a counterpoint song. I can't just get by on my good looks and loud Merman notes. That's for the star to do. Minkus goes back to LA to rehearse with Barry Pearl and Lynne and I will rehearse again next Weds with Matt...then they return to NYC the day of the evening and we rehearse a little and do it...hoping to raise 250 thousand dollars in 45 mins. Stranger things have happened. Stay tuned.

No comments: