The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Between Murders

The story goes that Libby Holman, the great torch singer, who stood trial and was acquitted of murdering her husband Smith Reynolds (she was pregnant with his child...shades of Chicago!), was backstage at some show when Tallulah Bankhead introduced her..."this is my friend Libby Holman...she's between murders now." That's how I feel sometimes. If you equate shows with murder. Last week I was just recovering from the Kander and Ebb ( the sad news is that there is no video, but there are many great still photos and I hope to post them one of these days) and now I am getting ready for Monday night's backer's audition of Saturday Night at Grossinger's as well as a private audition of the score of The Road to Qatar for a potential director. All next week, meaning I put on my singing and acting cap and let the writer stand aside. The week after that back to writing as I go visit Jeff Saver in Ohio and get back to revising Time after Time. In between all this I got the famous stomach virus that has been going around and yesterday was not pretty...it made me miss the Pittsburgh CLO reunion, but perhaps I didn't really want to go to that anyway. I am feeling better today and need to get back to work. No more between murders.

No comments: