The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Kander and Ebb and Qatar Week

Well, most of this week has been spent producing the Kander and Ebb Tribute coming up on Monday evening. Everything is moving along, getting sound checks together with the stars, figuring out the order of the evening, even writing the intros that Sheldon Harnick will read. Then it all comes together on Monday. Scary! I still have my big stars...Liza is still singing three songs, Barbara Cook is still on board...all the Curtains guys! It's exciting and scary. Doing this on my own is odd...producing (not really directing, but conceiving) and writing. But I can do it and it will be a great success...Also heard the rest of the changes for Road to Qatar and now it's time for David and me to rehearse the score so we can present it well. This new draft seems good to me, but we will not know till we do another reading. Comedy is hard. Next week, after Kander and Ebb is done, on to Grossinger's and rehearsing the backer's audition.

No comments: