The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Never Look a Gift Arab in the Mouth

This afternoon David Krane and I sang the score of the Road to Qatar! for a potential director and it went very well. We were great. It's not easy playing all five parts, but the very fact of having to do three different Middle Eastern character voices at least distinguishes them from the two main character, which are easy as they are based on us! The potential director loved it all and now we shall see what we shall see...next step is probably to do this same dog and camel show for producers who might give us a reading. Maybe we will figure out a way to do a cut version...act I only perhaps. This time we did all the musical segments which is a lot! But in any case today went as well as it could and I am happy and tired.

No comments: