The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Love of an Older Woman

I think because I am so excited and happy with The Road to Qatar! I am looking for another project. For some reason I feel that having gone to the well of reality and my life once and come up with gold, maybe I could do it again. The older woman in my life keeps coming back to haunt me. She yells "write me, write me!" as if she were the chorus in the opening number of Colette which closed on the road. She is gone now and maybe it's time to come to terms with the interesting story of a 16 year old boy and a woman twice his age who fell in love with his talent and then him and rushed him into her bed despite his natural proclivities and then betrayed him out of love, jealousy and passion. And the boy forgave her and they remained friends until her death. There IS a story here...Probably not a musical, but maybe my first play? I don't know yet, but something is pushing me to tell this story. It's connected to all the older women in my life. They all see something in me and either go too far or not far enough. This first one was very important. Wow, she would sure be shocked and possibly thrilled to become a part of my work. Can't wait to see where my brain takes me.

No comments: