The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Singing Jew

Woke up this morning to rehearse with the lovely Lynne Halliday and the lovelier Matt Ward for monday's backer's thingie of SNAG (Saturday Night at Grossinger's) and felt a little like a relapse was upon me. But then the phone rang and Matt postponed the rehearsal for an hour and that was okay with me. At noon we rehearsed and I sang my little heart out for two hours. The adrenaline must have kicked in as I did feel better after singing. The second part of the day was taken up with watching the footage from Piano Bar with my co-director and producer of that hilarious project. It was scary to see at first but then I really got into how funny it was and how amazing the audience reaction was. No sweetening needed here. They were screaming at everything. Why this show isn't running every night is beyond my comprehension. But Joe is working as hard as he can and I am sure we will get a good run out of it someday soon. Tomorrow the singing Jew continues as I rehearse The Road to Qatar! for a presentation next thursday. I guess all those singing lessons are coming in handy...not! The older I get the more I know how to just belt it out and let the chips fall where they may. The ghost of Merman possessed me and I'm off to the races. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: