The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Time after Ohio

Spend two days in Ohio (one night with Jeff Saver and the other in a Motel in Pittsburgh) and did some work on Time after Time after a 17 month hiatius. I know that the time spent on the show with Jeff did him good and there is no doubt that time away from the show gave me a perspective and a freedom to work on what was not up to par and to still love what is. I think we had some good talks and that we can make the show a lot better. It was a good trip...sad, exhilarating, sad, depressing, uplifting...Came back and recorded a couple of songs from Qatar to submit for the York Theater's NEO concert. Will submit two from that show and one from Time after Time. Nothing exciting moneywise has come up for SNAG and that's distressing, but not shocking. Right now Qatar is my best front burner bet. It's new, it's hip, it's really good and it's new. Did I mention it's new?

No comments: