The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Monday, February 5, 2007

Over the Rainbow Room

It's been a few days since I have been able to write here. Last time I blogged I was on my way to London. The whole trip was heaven. From the business class seats on BA to the suite at the Berkeley (not Barclay) Hotel to the two brilliant shows (Billy Elliot...better the second time and Frost/Nixon) we saw and the two magnificent meals (one at the Boxwood Cafe and the other at the famous Ivy in the West End where Noel and Gertie dined after Private Lives). We also walked our feet off, taking no subways (the weather was great) and walking all the way up to the top of the dome at St. Paul's. Saw Granny for dinner at his place (He is coming over here today for a month and his 70th birthday) and all in all had too short but a wonderful trip. Today I returned to the freezing cold New York weather and climbed (in an elevator, thank you very much) all the way up to the 65th Floor at Rockefeller Center to the fabulous Rainbow Room to attend the rehearsal for tonight's Drama League Gala. There was some interesting and aggravating drama, but everything was resolved and now I am dressed to kill and ready to see what the hell we wrought. I think it's going to be a lovely evening and I going to be spending it with a dear friend who just became a grandmother but doesn't look it in the least. Dinner, show and glamour. And whatever I wrote will be said and sung and all will be well. I will report on the truth of that statement in my next post. Now, it's over the rainbow room for me.

No comments: