The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It's 5:26 and the car will be here in a few minutes to whisk us to the airport and off we go for a whirlwind holiday in London. I have submitted the Drama League script and left them with instructions. I hate leaving at this time, just when the rehearsals are happening, but I will be back in time for the big one day craziness that leads to Monday night's performance. Then it's over. At least for this year. The sound designer was very complimentary and enthusiastic about the script (did anyone else read it?) and thought this would be the best show in years. Well, I put a lot into it and it is the most coherent script-wise in a long time. It is a kind of story, which is odd for a vaudevillian benefit with all these performers who never meet until that night. The hosts will glue it all together and the fantastic video montages that sprinkle the evening to me will either be the highlights or if the technical Gods are angry, the nadir. But I shall remain optimistic. I got the most lovely emails from a fellow writer whom I never met about I Could Have Sung All Night. His praise was just the lift I needed before leaving the country. Well, off we go...speak to you from London.

No comments: