The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Kander and Ebb Tribute and FD

I got a call back today from Liza's assistant giving me a 50/50 chance that Liza will be available to appear at the March 5th Kander and Ebb Tribute I am writing and directing. This is exciting news. I need to really get on that on Monday, pin down other performers and know that we have a show. But if Liza is there we are solid. The audience will be so happy. The Drama League benefit continues to plague me, but I am in hopes the performers will be solidified and I will have a version of the script by the end of Tuesday. I have to. I leave for London on Wed. morning. I had breakfast with FD today and procrastinated as usual. We watched some of Kate Hepburn on the Cavett show and Bette's Person to Person. FD is a good person to procrastinate with. We have known each other for several decades and we will leave it at that. Numbers won't appear in this blog.

No comments: