The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Monday, January 29, 2007

First Drafts

I just emailed the first draft of the script for When Broadway Met Hollywood. It's really pretty good, not the script, but the fact that I am submitting a script a whole week before the show. Many times before I have waited till the last minute as stars came and went. But since there are so few A list stars this year, I suspect no one will drop out...now watch! Getting geared up for my London trip and I hope I don't have to do too much transcontinental rewriting. Tomorrow morning I am having breakfast with a director I like to talk about my show Saturday Night at Grossinger's which is pencilled in to be produced this summer at the York Theatre Company here in NYC. The show has been produced several times now in this small six character state and the best production by far was in LA. I hope we can somehow recreate that magic.

No comments: