The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Give 'Em What They Want

Working through all the new and revised Road to Qatar material inspired me to come home and write another new lyric where a reprise was not quite cutting it. I thought it was good but when your composer questions you and you don't have the right answers, you start to realize perhaps you could come up with something better. So instead of the reprise that underscored the scene, this new lyrics "Give Em What They Want" doesn't just comment on the scene but helps to propel it as one character tells the other to make the Arabs happy even though they are giving tons of notes. Cause it's all about getting that final payment. I think it's going to be a great new addition to the score. Hurry up David and write the music.

No comments: