The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Time after What?

Time for me to bitch a bit. Time after Time is having a reading late August and a full fledged production (albeit at a univerity but still...) in the Winter of 2010 and with my collaborator in a different state (literally and figuratively) it makes collaboration sooooo hard. We are in rewrite time and having just done work with my other collaborator on Qatar in the same room, it makes me long for the same opportunity. When this Time after Time work began lo these many years ago we were both in the same state and city but events have separated us and now I find it next to impossible to get the work done. I would NEVER want to start a show this way. But here I am stuck with working across state lines. Phone and emails are not the same as pacing a room and looking at each other's blank faces. But the work has to get done somehow...and so it will. Enough bitching.

No comments: