The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Marni Triumph

Marni Nixon and I did our Merv Griffin thing at the Harvard Club tonight and we were a smash despite the video system being too low in volume and the lack of showmanship from the people there. We killed, she sold books, and we got free dinners. Sing for your supper and you'll get scallops! Marni and I discussed plans to do the show (what show?) in London and I posed a tribute to her TV career (she has Emmys!) at the Paley Center. Wow, our book has certainly been a boon in a way. Will I ever have another ghosting experience this good? Maybe. Maybe Not. I think we should call our two person show Audrey Hepburn Dubbed My Face...The Ghost Strikes Back... Marni Nixon Unmasked...

No comments: