The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

SUNDAY AFTERNOON ON THE PHONE

Just spent almost two hours doing a phone interview for a podcast for Musicalworld. I have already done one long show for them and they played some great stuff from Time after Time, After the Fair and Night of the Hunter. This time I talked about The Road to Qatar (the musical ABOUT writing Aspire in the Middle East), Aspire (the musical we wrote FOR the middle east), Casper starring Chita Rivera (that should be the title no matter who is in it!), and Time after Time also touching on Dodsworth. This will be divided into two shows. To find this on Itunes (and you can listen to my first show or any of the others free of charge go to Itunes and seach for Musicalworld podcast. When the next shows are on I will give more direct links. Meanwhile I am exhausted talking about the past (although I did get to plug my newest show in the making Merman's Apprentice and the upcoming productions of Qatar (fall at Lyric Stage in Irving Texas) and Time after Time (winter at Point Park University in Pittsburgh, PA)both world premieres. Wow!

No comments: