The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Qatar Revisited

Had a great work session today with DK just back from a holiday. We talked over many great ideas and outlined how to no only make Road to Qatar shorter, but BETTER, which is really the idea. To make it go fast and funny and still not lose any of the elements that make it the show we love. Cutting is one thing but reconceiving and not throwing the baby out with the bathwater...well that's another story altogether. We are cutting a half of one song, 8 bars from another, one whole song, two whole reprises and drastically changing and tightening what was the finale Act I in an attempt to not have an intermission, but more importantly to have a great ride that never stops and is wildly entertaining and fun and enlightening at the same time. Not easy. But the outline is there in our heads and now it just takes the doing. Tomorrow I give one of my famous lectures about...ME...and that included (nay stars) the real life story of The Road to Qatar! so once again by telling the real story I will probably clarify our fictionalized version of it. That is my hope.

No comments: