The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Voices from the Past

Today the phone rang and it was Julia Hansen calling from Aspen. I have known Julia for many years, as she was the president of the Drama League and 25 years ago created the Director's Project and for many of those years helped to produce the Gala that I wrote scripts and special material for. This year I am doing what I think is my 18th or so Gala and we are doing a tribute to the 25th Anniversary...it seems Julia is flying in for the event and has been asked to speak. I think that's dandy. The Gala is not selling tickets this year (900 bucks!) like it used to and the Rainbow Room might go out of business before we even get our performers in there...still we march on. Further good news today (was that good?) comes from the casting front...we heard back from Val Fagan, with whom I worked (I have a vague memory) 15 or so years ago on Dodsworth...she might be the answer to our Nazirah prayers for The Road to Qatar...maybe, just maybe we can get this reading cast and go on to the important stuff. Stay tuned.

No comments: