The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Casting!

Okay, today was better. We met a wonderful actor who gave us what we needed for the role of Jeffrey in his audition. He is younger than the actual character but I was so convinced by his humor, acting and singing that I knew I wanted him to be in our reading. We called and wrote but haven't heard back yet, but fingers are firmly crossed. I also did some of the writing I have been neglecting, including stuff for the Drama League Gala and most of the very short screenplay I am doing as a favor for a favorite producer. I hope I am not too late. I want to finish it in the morning and email it off and get it off my desk. This is the best part of writing...having written.

No comments: