The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Monday, January 26, 2009

One Week to the Drama League!

Well, it's one week away and I am still writing the script for the Drama League Gala...of course, things change by the hour. No Tony from West Side Story (good thing I didn't write his introduction!)...the hardest part of today's work was trying to smoothly introduce The Grass is Always Greener from Woman of the Year. Donna Murphy and Jackie Hoffman will sing it but the trick is to set the song up so that we get the references. It's about a celebrity and a housewife and how each thinks the other's life is wonderful. But Donna and Jackie are both actresses, so I am making things up...who knows if it will work. Maybe it's just better to say this song was about this and here we are playing these roles for you and doing the number. Stop being so clever? No! I will never stop trying. Still I haven't sent the script to anyone yet. Not sure, not sure...ah, the trouble with indecision.

No comments: