The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Saturday Stuff

So I did a great hour and half phone interview about my career...well only part of it. Talked about Night of the Hunter and After the Fair...for a podcast to come from Ohio. Was fun talking about me...no shit! Got emails from Jason Graae about his possible participation in the upcoming reading of Qatar...he is in LA of course, so I am not counting my chickens, but he would be great as me (aka Michael) so more fingers are crossed...how many fingers can I cross here? Casting a reading is hell and I hope next time to get a casting director. I hate hate hate it. I realize after looking through this whole blog that it's literally almost two years since I began it. Of course I took off half of that not writing it, but still...lots of changes and lots of stuff the same. New shows? Show Choir (not the title but there is none yet...I'm not the book writer) with Todd Ellison...slow in coming but we have three songs. Merman's Apprentice with David Evans (two songs almost written...story still be written by me...as a matter of fact, I think I shall publish the story in segments here so stay tuned...maybe it will help me finish it...it's been years in the making but fun), new ideas are coming but slowly...wrote a 20 minute dance oriented musical utilizing two songs David Krane and I wrote...called Everybody Dreams...well that's sorta the update...see you soon.

No comments: