The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Dog and Camel Dress...Qatar unlimited

Althought I am fighting a cold, David Krane and I did our last rehearsal today for our "dog and camel" show of The Road to Qatar! today for our producer, Paul Burchett. This is the first time (besides seeing us do the title song at Barnes and Noble)that he has seen us do our thing. He seemed duly impressed and appreciative. I am sure that the memories of the real show down in Dallas went through his brain as he heard two guys who lived and wrote the story play all the parts for him. This, of course, is how we began getting the material across to people...us doing it. In fact even at our first reading with a cast, I played what was then the role of David (now Jeffrey) while Brad Oscar played me. Odd I know but very enlightening. Now, though, after having had a full production with a great cast, it's even odder (at least to me) to have to go back and sing and act the roles. Still, it's always fun for me to sing really loud and to try to make people laugh. Tomorrow night we hit the townhouse circuit and hope that there will be some lubicated checkbooks. In any case, we will have fun.

No comments: