The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dog and Camel at Al Hirschfeld's House

So the Dog and Camel show of The Road to Qatar! went very well, at least from the point of view of performance and reaction. The Al Hirschfeld house was filled with some producers, directors, designers, and theatre lovers who might take an interest in our show. David Krane and I sang our little hearts out and despite this cold that wants to come out (I won't let it) I hit all the high notes and was loud as ever (I went to the Ethel Merman School of Dramatic Arts, majoring in LOUD) and I think a good time was had by all. Time will tell if it translates into more from a financial point of view, but that's not my concern for today. Today my concern was to entertain them with our short version of our show and entertain we did. Onward and up now. And please, God...let this cold just go and find some other writer.

No comments: