The Logo Finally!

The Logo Finally!
I think it's a great improvement and I like it.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Patti Patti Oh Patti

So in the midst of doing all these shows, I am asked again to write the Drama League Tribute...this year it's Patti Lupone. I have never met Patti, but my partner Peter is her travel consultant and his brother Phil is her press agent. It's practically like family! It could be a very exciting evening and I am going to insist she sing at the end. What could be better? Angela went up in the Mame number. Patti needs to sing Don't Cry for Me Argentina! The only problem doing this show is that it will happen literally around my projected Road to Qatar opening and it will be a stephencolejuggling act. Well, last year I was in Pittsburgh birthing Time after Time when I wrote the Angela Lansbury Tribute with one of the best special material lyrics I have ever done. So I should be able to do it!

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

another100ppl said...

While you've got her singing ;) Argentina is standard, there's also another song that's a love letter to show business that she does beautifully, "I Was Here" from "The Glorious Ones."

WriterCole said...

I will make her do it! Like you can make her do anything she doesn't want! thanks for the suggestion.